Thursday, February 18, 2016



 

                                           The Eagle Babies are Back!

   Last year I got turned on to this most wonderful website,


  It is a tad addicting, so beware! You can sit for hours watching one of the most beautiful creatures on this planet we call Earth. Last year the couple had 2 babies, and this year they have another 2! I must admit it can get a little brutal when the mother is ripping the trout apart to give it to the babies, but this is nature. It is not the Disney channel LOL.
 
   My bosses aren’t too happy with me when the eggs hatch- my attention is given to the baby eagles rather than with typing quotes and answering phones.
 
  I think it is so wonderful that the college made the webcam available to all of us, as this is something we could never see otherwise.
    Gotta run- I have to see what the babies are up to-
The Other Eagles!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment